A young man cruises along Ann Siang Road for a one night stand. He eventually gets picked up by a man and they go to a hotel for sex. In the aftermath, he wakes up alone and goes home in the wee hours of the morning, where he unsuccessfully tries to wash himself of the guilt and filth that he experiences, and breaks down instead.
- Loo Zihan
- Writer/Director/Editor/Director of Photography - Loo Zihan,Kan Lume
- Places- Five Foot Way, Boutique Hotels, Housing Development Board Public Housing, Streets, Bathroom, Bedroom
- Activities- Sexual Activity, Cleaning, Washing Up
- Landmarks- Ann Siang Hill, Amoy Street, Gallery Hotel
- Music- Madonna, Beautiful Stranger
- Themes- Regret, Homosexuality, Cleansing, Washing Away Sins