Michelle walks along the streets of Chinatown admiring couples and children, but finally retreats to an isolated beach to cry alone, despairing that she might never be able to lead the life of a normal woman.
Director: Ting Szu Kiong
Release Year: 2008
Language: No Dialogue
Producer: Ting Szu Kiong
Production Country: Singapore
Accession No: 2008-D-1272
- Daphne Hoon
- Koh Lee Wei
- Screenplay - Boo Chee Wee
- Director of Photography - Phang Kien Yip (Phangko)
- Co-Producers - Boo Chee Wee, Mark Lim T.T.
- Editor - Mark Lim T.T.
- Lights - Phang Kien Yip (Phangko)
- Assistant Director - Mark Lim T.T.
- Assistant Producer - Foo Xiu Qi
- Casting Officer - Joanna Ying
- Grips - Jerry Fong, Lester Ong, Khoo Eng Kwee
- Transport - Lester Ong, Mark Lim, Phang Kien Yip
- Themes - Sexual Identity
- Places - Chinatown, Esplanade, Beach
- Subject Matter - Queerness, Homosexuality, Sex Change, Transvestism
- Emotions - Despair, Hopelessness, Imprisonment, Loneliness, Alienation